What You'll Get We believe what benefits our employees benefits our company. That is why we put employees first' your health, your family, and your development. These aren't just slogans: We offer continuing education, flex time, health benefits, a 401(k) match and pension plan, and much more. Here are just a few of the things that make our company culture unique:
· No Sweat -We offer a wellness program that includes a payroll credit for medical insurance, an on-site exercise facility, and extra vacation days for participating. We'll even throw in a fitness device reimbursement to keep you on track!
· Flex Time -Our flexible schedule means you can work in your appointments or family events and maintain a comfortable work-life balance.
· Stay in School -We value employees who have a desire to learn, so we provide funds for continuing education. We also offer in-house training and ongoing development through our internal GROW program.
· Keep it Casual -When you work for us, you work in comfort. Blue jeans are the norm in our office and we make them look good!
· Work Hard, Play Hard -We reward our employees with generous vacation time, to the tune of up to five weeks off a year. Even our new employees receive credit for prior work experience.
The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between IT and the business users, improving the quality of IT services and analyzing business needs.
What You'll Do You'll be responsible for:
· Serving as the liaison between business users, co-op members and the Technical Services team to analyze information needs, identify project scope, facilitate requirement gathering sessions, proactively communicate and collaborate with resources, and deliver project artifacts.
· Supporting projects through the entire lifecycle.
· Coordinate and facilitate activities to ensure successfully delivery of projects or programs.
· Document and maintain current state documentation and diagrams.
· Identify process improvements to define an ideal “future state”.
· Prepare future state process flows and business requirements.
· Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed.
Your Strengths So what strengths will help you thrive in this position? You love to exceed expectations, and you can work independently in a fast-paced environment. You promptly respond to colleagues' requests, and love working with people in a member-focused cooperative environment. You clearly convey information effectively and utilize your analytical skills and organizational skills when handling tasks. You create a collaborative work environment while understanding the needs of the situation and are results-oriented, self-motivated, and have a high level of initiative.
Other requirements: · Bachelor Degree in business, computer science, technology or related field.
· 7-10 years in business process analysis/project management or relevant experience; preferably in consulting within the utility space.
About Wabash Valley Power Alliance
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Wabash Valley Power is a not-for-profit electric cooperative and wholesale provider of reliable, affordable electricity to our 23 electric distribution member cooperatives. These cooperatives in turn serve more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and farms in Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri.
As a not-for-profit co-op, we do things a bit differently—and that’s the point. Because we aren’t influenced by shareholders, we make our decisions with our members in mind. That means we value things like teamwork, and putting families first. It also means a business model that’s designed for stability and growth. It’s a Deliberately Different approach to the energy industry, and that’s great news for the people who count on us.