Infinium is a rapidly growing broadband internet division of Victoria Electric Cooperative. The Broadband Internet Manager is responsible for overall growth, profitability and success of Infinium Broadband Internet through planning and implementation of plans to provide results and high customer satisfaction, within the limits of approved board policies, operating guides, procedures and decision-making authority. He or she will ensure strategic and tactical planning are in alignment in order to position Infinium as competitive provider of broadband internet services.
· 10+ years of pertinent combined education and experience required.
· Bachelor degree in Information Technology and Networking, Communications Management or Computer Engineering preferred.
· Must have a thorough working knowledge of general office practices, record keeping and computers.
· Should have considerable skill in effectively dealing with a variety of people (employees and member customers) under difficult circumstances.
· Must be able to compose correspondence and use basic information and data in developing reports.
· Must have familiarity with other basic management practices.
About Infinium a Victoria Electric Cooperative Company
Victoria Electric Cooperative employs hard working individuals all working together to power our members and model our mission. Safety, Integrity, Excellence and Collaboration are the Core Values of which we start and end each day. If you're looking for a job, this is not the place for you. If you're looking for a career with superior benefits and continued growth and development then you should certainly see what we have to offer.
Below are just a few of the EXCELLENT benefits we have to offer:
Medical, Dental & Vision,
Group Term Life,
Long Term Disability,
Defined Pension Plan,
Paid Sick Time,